Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place; extremely helpful staff! Highly recommend! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Marielle
- “ Great place, friendly and helpful staff, nice dorms with big ensuite bathrooms and hot showers, excellent location (5 minutes from the bus terminal), big breakfast (cereal, fruits, eggs, coffee), ability to book tours through the hostel -- everything you could ask for in a great backpackers hostel. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's in a great location, right in the heart of Monteverde. The room was clean and the people were very nice, but we would probably not stay again. Sleepers don't sleep very well at this hostel. There is an odd wind tunnel behind the windows of many of the rooms and part of the roof was missing- therefore, when the wind was blowing at night, the part of the roof missing kept banging against things and we all woke up every hour or so. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Julia USA
- “ Ronny and Yoselin are excellent host. Ronny is an excellent guide for tours and travel needs. Yoselin is excellent cook. She goes out her way to assist you with kitchen needs. She provides fresh coffee, fresh fruits, and hot breakfast. Ronny and Yoselin are blessed to serve their guests with smiles and welcoming spirits. The kitchen needs a microwave, and common area needs cleanliness and a couch to relax. I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Michael ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Michael USA