Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our first stop. We arrived after dark but it was very easy to find. The family who runs the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Our room was private with a huge nice bathroom. This was such a good price for a very nice room. The one problem was the way the wind hits the roof makes it sound like you're in the middle of a windstorm. We slept through it fairly well, though. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a really good time at this hostel. The location is right mext to the bus stop and super market. They have a kitchen if you want to cook your own food and they provide a free breakfast that really hit the spot. Ronnie is the main man and answers any question you have and/or have a conversation with. The price was incredibly cheap and had a good couple nights there! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Luke USA
- “ Very helpful and friendly staff (family), very CLEAN and well-kept, and great location! We were 4 people staying here 2 nights and were very pleased with our stay. We were there in the rainy season and because it was pouring down we got help from the staff to order pizza with delivery but because of the rain they didnt deliver - so without hesitating the owner Ronny went out and got us the pizzas - that's the kind of service we really appreciate!! ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Ines
- “ Great place; extremely helpful staff! Highly recommend! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Marielle
- “ Great place, friendly and helpful staff, nice dorms with big ensuite bathrooms and hot showers, excellent location (5 minutes from the bus terminal), big breakfast (cereal, fruits, eggs, coffee), ability to book tours through the hostel -- everything you could ask for in a great backpackers hostel. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada