Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was really wonderful and helpful. Great breakfast! ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was our first stop. We arrived after dark but it was very easy to find. The family who runs the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Our room was private with a huge nice bathroom. This was such a good price for a very nice room. The one problem was the way the wind hits the roof makes it sound like you're in the middle of a windstorm. We slept through it fairly well, though. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a really good time at this hostel. The location is right mext to the bus stop and super market. They have a kitchen if you want to cook your own food and they provide a free breakfast that really hit the spot. Ronnie is the main man and answers any question you have and/or have a conversation with. The price was incredibly cheap and had a good couple nights there! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Luke USA