Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although he informed me 24 hours in advance that I couldn't stay there he refused to refund the first day payment I had made. I am contesting the charge with my credit card company. The owner sent me a very nasty email when I disagreed with him. I have saved the email should you wish to read it. ”
- 09 Dec 2015 Janet USA
- “ This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. In fact, I feel it is a dishonour to call Sleephere a hostel. This is a home away from away, and Karel will make you feel that from the moment you step in the door. He was an amazing host, who believes in a very informal and relaxed management. The house is beautifully decorated (think chandeliers, old painting, bookshelfs, fairy lights and stained glass) and has a great kitchen. If I'm ever back in Brussels, I'll be back to Karel's home. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Pros: More like a home than a hostel. Very pleasant atmosphere, nice and quiet, and friendly staff. Convenient for supermarket, Metro, and sights. Free wifi. Cons: No locks on sliding doors to bedrooms, no lockers in rooms. A large chest was available in one room. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel was homely and with a good atmosphere. The host was friendly and helpful, and offered to assist us with practical things. The breakfast was average. There was a really nice terrace in the backyard that I would have liked to use if it hadn't rained every day of our stay... ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Linn Norway