Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent service from the staff! I really felt at home during my stay there. They guided on whats best in town and Taroko which was great as I did not have much time there and their advice did save me a lot of time. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Tay Singapore
- “ Definitely a good choice! Like this hostel. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The best! Don't look anywhere else, just stay here. The staff are the nicest people on earth, the location is great, the beds are super comfy, the wifi is fast, the place is clean and the price is right. I stayed here for a week and wish I was still there. Miss you guys! ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good place, good people. the nearby restaurant which serves breakfast is great. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The Sleeping Boot is a very clean hostel with a great staff who work there. The staff is very helpful and friendly, giving an overview of the city and of places to visit in Taroko Gorge, in English. The hostel has a very calm, relaxing atmosphere. There are nice design details around that add to the soothing, home-away-from-home atmosphere. It was a great stay there! ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ So nice to meeting you in Hualien! ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong