Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PROs: modern facilities, reasonably priced, my private single had its own bathroom, large communal space, owner Paul is very friendly, helpful, speaks good English and arranged for an English-speaking guide that took guests to Taroko Gorge. CONs: could be cleaner (my bed linens smelled funky), doors close loudly (not great for light sleepers), location isn't ideal (isolated area halfway between railway station and downtown). ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The mattress is very comfortable. Stuff are friendly and helpful. However, the bath water is not warm enough. It is better to take the bath before 10pm so that to avoid the peak washing hour. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ friendly staff, cleanning room, warm quilt. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous China