Sleeping Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my time at this hostel mostly due to the staff and people I met there. I realize that this will be different for everyone. A couple things I liked in addition to the staff were the layout of the hostel and good unlimited wifi as advertised. The one thing I didn't like about this hostel is how terribly squeaky and shifty the bunk beds were. All hostels have bunk beds, but the ones here had been rocked a few too many times for my liking. If they could improve on one thing then that's it. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Drew USA
- “ If you're after a party night (which you obviously are, why else would you go to Surfers Paradise?!) this is definitely the place to stay. The staff will get you involved in plenty of activities and when you're going out with them you'll get good deals.The action already starts in the afternoon with beer pong and unlike many other hostels you can bring your own alcohol here. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ In Surfers Paradise is the place to be. Staff really friendly. Activities and party every single night, like any hostels should be. I had good time and I went back again. Free pickup from the Bus Station. Internet free... unfortunately no lockers in the room, they should add them. Thank you guys ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy