Sleeping Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're after a party night (which you obviously are, why else would you go to Surfers Paradise?!) this is definitely the place to stay. The staff will get you involved in plenty of activities and when you're going out with them you'll get good deals.The action already starts in the afternoon with beer pong and unlike many other hostels you can bring your own alcohol here. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ In Surfers Paradise is the place to be. Staff really friendly. Activities and party every single night, like any hostels should be. I had good time and I went back again. Free pickup from the Bus Station. Internet free... unfortunately no lockers in the room, they should add them. Thank you guys ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I didn't like the cockroach and the bed was really not comfortable. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Marc Canada
- “ look after me like a kinh thank you all very much les ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Norman Leslie England
- “ The setup was great like a little apartment. With a kitchen, tv, couch area etc to share between maybe 18 people which was really great for lazing around. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Australia