Sleeping Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a bad place to stay. Lots of long termers staying here though so not the cleanest but good enough for 2 nights. No ladders to get onto the bunkbeds was a bit annoying. ”
- 09 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ male staff are friendly and accommodating ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Romer Jayson Philippines
- “ Excellent place!! The room was a bit hot, but opening the windows easily fixed it. The atmosphere is great, there's something going on every day, and if you want to stay chilling the rooms have a living room area where you can stay in and relax. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Anonymous Argentina