Sleepy Inn Downtown Lakeside Beijing
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Does not actually have a common room. Location is great-- next to a lake and near a subway station. Beds are pretty comfy, and the dorms are small, but get the job done. The lockers don't have locks! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ + Good and helpful staffs - Noisy - Location itself is good, but hard to fine. - Smells of mould - Quite dusty place. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Ly Cong Finland
- “ I booked this hostel because the description said there was good wifi throughout the building but the 1st thing they said when I arrived was that the wifi only worked in the reception area. Sleeping area and bathroom are separated by glass wall (mostly covered by curtain except at ends). The bathroom door is also a thin curtain which blows away when the main door is opened. Staff were quite helpful and location next to the lake but a but a little far from the centre. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland