Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is well located on non-vehicle street about 200 feet from an important mosque. Even with 70 beds, they make it work with panels dividing areas. Staff Hayati and Ashri were very attentive to our needs. Free breakfast nice. Good value. William Beyers USA ”
- 29 May 2016 William USA
- “ Only 2 working showers for too many guests. ”
- 01 May 2015 Tiago Portugal
- “ Value for money, Sleepy Kiwi cannot be beat. It's location is in a Turkish historical part of town and located within walking distance of both bus stations, local & going international. It's VERY comfortable, they serve a continental breakfast, the sleeping accommodations are a bit cramped but overall, I had a VERY pleasant experience and they treated me like family. I give them high marks because for the money it's a win, win, win. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA