Sleepy Lion Hostel, Youth Hotel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good things - extremely clean and helpful receptionists. Great location and the hostel has an in house cafe from where you can buy beer! Bad things - lockers had no locks, we were in an 8 bed dorm with 4 other people who woke up at 7 AM and started talking loudly and drinking. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Could not have been happier with our stay. The location is incredible, and the people who work there are very kind. Thank you! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Heather USA
- “ Close to the center with a helpful staff and a lot of resources available. Had an interesting time wrestling with that sheet you put over the duvet, but that was certainly operator error. They do insist you use their sheets, which they charge for. But they will sell you beer at the front desk and they are pretty close to the main station. I would stay here again, it was a pleasant experience. Nice shower, very hot! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well-kept hostel, good supportive staff. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Neil USA