Sleepy Lion Hostel, Youth Hotel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could not have been happier with our stay. The location is incredible, and the people who work there are very kind. Thank you! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Heather USA
- “ Close to the center with a helpful staff and a lot of resources available. Had an interesting time wrestling with that sheet you put over the duvet, but that was certainly operator error. They do insist you use their sheets, which they charge for. But they will sell you beer at the front desk and they are pretty close to the main station. I would stay here again, it was a pleasant experience. Nice shower, very hot! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well-kept hostel, good supportive staff. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Neil USA
- “ I stayed here twice. First in September, 2012 and again in September 2013. I liked everything about the Sleepy Lion. Good location, very clean, quiet and safe. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The private and quiet courtyard is vey nice. The breakfasts are very nice and the small but comfortable lobby is very nice for just relaxing and meeting the other guests. The Sleepy Lion is very homey and I hope to visit again next year. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Kurt USA