Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a fantastic stay at the Sleepyfish Lodge! The hostel is beautiful and the rooms are super cosy. I love the garden. The staff is very helpful and always have a good travel advice for you. Thanks a lot!! ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I didn't like the room bcz it was too small and the windows were like from a basement. But we have chosen the cheapest room... On the other hand the stuff was friendly, with fluent English. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ This hostel was super-nice, with really friendly, helpful, English-speaking staff. They booked a bus ticket to Kunming for us which was very convenient. It's hard to assess the atmosphere since we didn't stay too long, but it seemed like a nice place. There were a couple of lovable golden retrievers wandering around, which I liked, though maybe it's not great if you have dog allergies. The signs made the place easy to find. Overall, SleepyFish is a cut above most similarly-priced hostels. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA