Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great time in Galway ! Just no parking... otherwhile it is perfect ! ”
- 31 Oct 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Unfortunately rate even for larger dorms can be expensive especially at busy periods such as weekends. €30.00 for only one night can be a lot of money if you consider you're sharing with 8-9 other people in same dorm. Most hostel visitors are usually on fairly tight budgets so it's important to keep rates realistic. Power On activation buttons in Showers need to be re-calibrated again as the time interval =10 seconds approx per session-you spend whole time hitting on button over & over again! ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very good hostel. Thanks to the reception team ! (friendly and professional). Dorm number 35 is excellent (nice view, balcony, good amenagment). There are 3 lounge spaces, it is cool ! It is clean and modern. ”
- 11 May 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Staff are excellent, but some other things need to be improved. ”
- 04 May 2017 Sanja Croatia