Sloth Backpackers Hostel and Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its a good hostel, with great breakfast! My only complaint is that you have to use your own salt and oil in the kitchen. The only other drawback is the lack of much common spaces, you still end up interacting with fellow travelers though. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The breakfast was delicious and the staff was extremely nice. They even come to know you by name. The dorms are fine. They're not super comfy beds, but for $10 a night, you shouldn't be expecting luxury. It's great to be able to get to know people from all over and the staff is super helpful in planning and organizing whatever you want to do in Santa Elena and Moneverde. I think the 9:30 am check out time and the lack of locks for lockers were my major concerns and things that should change. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great..place,friendly staff willing to assist in any way.It's worth the stay for breakfast alone.Thanks from the 3 of US FOR a great time IN MONTEVERDE!! Thank you Yorle. ”
- 18 Apr 2015 steven USA
- “ I wouldn't recommend this place to stay. The room I have stayed were very tiny and staffs were not friendly. The worst thing was there was no hot water for shower AT ALL. I couldn't take a shower with that cold water during the stay. Don't book any tour from the hostel. There were many tour info centers on the main street which is only a few minutes on foot from the hostel. The hostel staff forces to book a tour in advance which is not necessary, you can book anything at a last minute. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Jung Seon