Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Very good place and nice staff. ”
Hi! Thanks for that! Welcome back to us! Kind regards Linda, Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
- 27 Aug 2016 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel puts on some free activities almost every evening and some walking tours during the day which are brilliant, especially if you are travelling solo or in a small group. I personally had a great time on these activities - great activities, great company, great fun. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Peter Scotland
- “ Great location and nice staff. Happy that we were able to check in att 23:30 when we were late due to traffic. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Edward Sweden
- “ Staff were very helpful. Loved the kitchen and dining area. Plenty of wc/showers which were clean. Although frequently out of toilet paper. Wifi works great throughout hostel. Some rooms are small, otherwise lovely place. ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a large hostel, which is nicely located very close to the lovely and crowded Slottskogens park with close access to the beautiful botanic garden and a wild animal garden. Additionally, the inner city is in rather close walking distance. The hostel had an own staff member only in charge for kindly offering a lot of free social activities like walking tours, pub tours & pub quiz, park picnic etc. and who really took the time for the guests. The breakfast has been hotel-quality. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany