Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed at private double room with bathrooms outside. Room and bed was very comfortable and quiet and provided us a great rest from all the walking in the park, jut 5 minutes away. The hostel is located 5 mins walk from tram station which connects everywhere, and is adjacent to a fantastic supermarket if you want to save money and cook in the hostel's kitchen. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Thanks! Note: we walked from central bus terminal without realising there is quite a slope. Take tram! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Evonne
- “ Very nice personal, very helpful. Room was super small, what didn't expect more. Kitchen available, several clean shared bathrooms. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Pascal Switzerland
- “ Ten mins by tram far by the central station. But it's ok! Three teams can get to it's nearest tram station. That is 1, 3 and 6. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ An inexpensive, straightforward place to stay. Good location, friendly staff. Always a plus when you book a shared room and get it all to yourself. Too bad about the ventilation system - the bathrooms were clearly recently renovated with high-quality materials, but will probably rot or mold soon. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA