Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Quiet, nice environment, close store Cons: The room was extremely small for 4 people. I was the only one in there at the time, but it was nearly too small for me. The lights on the beds also did not work--the cords had been cut. There weren't very many outlets anyways, so if the lights had been plugged in, I would have had to unplug them just to charge my phone. I didn't like how the advertised sauna was an expensive additional charge and how the laundry room was by reservation only. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The only negative is the location which is a long walk from the center of town ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ hostel itself was pretty good, proper kitchen, lots of computers and free wifi which is a nice change, only thing i disliked was being forced to pay 10 euros more for sheets pretty bad in my opinion, just include them in the price for the bed, then people know the price, im on a budget and 10 euros for me is a lot, was tempted to leave and walk the streets till morning. other than that its very nice ”
- 23 Feb 2014 luke New Zealand