Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only negative is the location which is a long walk from the center of town ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ hostel itself was pretty good, proper kitchen, lots of computers and free wifi which is a nice change, only thing i disliked was being forced to pay 10 euros more for sheets pretty bad in my opinion, just include them in the price for the bed, then people know the price, im on a budget and 10 euros for me is a lot, was tempted to leave and walk the streets till morning. other than that its very nice ”
- 23 Feb 2014 luke New Zealand
- “ The facilities are really good, new and modern. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Two of us in town 2 nights for a gig at Pustervik, in a shared 5 bed mixed dorm. It was great! Everything was clean and quiet and functional. Sizable lockers under the bunks, a giant TV, a hairdryer, some comfy chairs to sit in, and individual reading lights. Big windows and heavy curtains. Heating was perfect. Loads of individual bathrooms across the hall with hot showers. Hostel is right near tram stops and was only a 10 minute walk to the venue. Excellent park nearby. Lovely staff! ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed at private double room with bathrooms outside. Room and bed was very comfortable and quiet and provided us a great rest from all the walking in the park, jut 5 minutes away. The hostel is located 5 mins walk from tram station which connects everywhere, and is adjacent to a fantastic supermarket if you want to save money and cook in the hostel's kitchen. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Thanks! Note: we walked from central bus terminal without realising there is quite a slope. Take tram! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Evonne