Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were very helpful. Loved the kitchen and dining area. Plenty of wc/showers which were clean. Although frequently out of toilet paper. Wifi works great throughout hostel. Some rooms are small, otherwise lovely place. ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a large hostel, which is nicely located very close to the lovely and crowded Slottskogens park with close access to the beautiful botanic garden and a wild animal garden. Additionally, the inner city is in rather close walking distance. The hostel had an own staff member only in charge for kindly offering a lot of free social activities like walking tours, pub tours & pub quiz, park picnic etc. and who really took the time for the guests. The breakfast has been hotel-quality. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Had an awesome time at Slottskogens. Big kitchen with a lot of equipment, nice rooms, friendly stuff. Pretty close to bars and the city of Göteborg and Slottskogen Park. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Tabea Germany
- “ Great hostel, prices were low, we got our own room for four tho we made the reservation just two hours before arriving. Parking was cheap, kitchen and the showers best ive ever seen in a hostel and the staff was really really kind and helpful. I'm definately going back to this hostel when visiting Gothenburg again. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Kaisa