Slottsskogens Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, prices were low, we got our own room for four tho we made the reservation just two hours before arriving. Parking was cheap, kitchen and the showers best ive ever seen in a hostel and the staff was really really kind and helpful. I'm definately going back to this hostel when visiting Gothenburg again. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Kaisa
- “ Rich breakfast buffet for good money, everything was tidy and clean and the staff was super friendly ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Bastian Germany
- “ Pros: Quiet, nice environment, close store Cons: The room was extremely small for 4 people. I was the only one in there at the time, but it was nearly too small for me. The lights on the beds also did not work--the cords had been cut. There weren't very many outlets anyways, so if the lights had been plugged in, I would have had to unplug them just to charge my phone. I didn't like how the advertised sauna was an expensive additional charge and how the laundry room was by reservation only. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA