Slow City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent. Great location, in the historic part of town. Very clean, very good security. The owner spoke English, and suggested places to eat and things to see. Close to the Camino trail, and sights to see within the town. We could get breakfast early the next morning which is good if you are getting up early for the Camino. ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Solid hostel choice, probably not doing better in this town... In the middle of the old town, staff super friendly and helpful, one of the door locks broke (not the main one to the building) and didn't get replaced in the two days I was there, security was fine though as you had a locker, I would stay here again though Pontevedra is fairly dull ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Seth USA
- “ Beautiful cozy place, perfectly located, great host, really nice atmosphere. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Donatello Italy