Small World Guesthouse in Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ cheap price n nice staff ,so nice days in here ,living in a traditional house of Kyoto is so great .i really like here .and I will live her again will I m back . ”
- 23 Mar 2014 YUKFONG China
- “ The hostel was cheap so I wasn't really expecting something very cozy and luxurious since I only needed a place to sleep. I like the fact that it was patterned into a Japanese traditional guest house and was surprised of the squat toilets :D The facilities are okay but THERE WAS NO LOCKERS FOR LUGGAGES. Shower heater was very responsive although they didn't provide you with towels (at least I brought mine). Overall, it's value for your money. :) ”
- 24 Nov 2013 JOHAN FLOYD Philippines
- “ The owner isn't so friendly. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Chan Hoong Malaysia
- “ No lockers so you rely on the trustworthiness of the other guests. Location is not central at all,, but on a major bus route and buses seem to be the best way to navigate Kyoto. Close to some great sights (Golden pavilion for example) and also walking distance to the oldest public bath in Kyoto which is a must! The price is excellent considering the quality. The location could be better but I guess that's reflected in the price. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ Best home in Kyoto. It's far from the subway, but is closed to the bus stop. Kyoto is a city traveling by bus. Most of all, this place is closed to one of old hot spring in Kyoto. Must to try! ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Yung Chun Taiwan
- “ Very very hard to find this place... especially at night, in the rain and not knowing how to read a lot of Japanese. However, lovely space and felt very cozy. Would stay here again if I ever get the chance to return to Kyoto. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Casey USA