Small World Guesthouse in Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked the house itself and it's style with all the wood. And I liked the room where you can chat with people and make friends maybe. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Sonja Germany
- “ One has to be aware of lower heights of door jambs and some hip-ridges of other houses stuck into the courtyard. I have already experienced bumping my heads several times. Walking along the aisle is quite uncomfortable if you are not used to small and narrow spaces. Usually in Japan, hostel staffs are very welcoming and treat you in a very friendly manner, but I didn't find such things here in Small world. Atleast they are helpful. I would rate them 7 out of 10. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 DIBYA JIVAN India
- “ Really hard to find. We search for 2 hours. Then the facilities are pretty poor and there is no ambiance. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anne Canada
- “ This place looks and feels great, really nice vibe. Even though the location isnt that centre - it's near the river and gradens and of course near a MRT. I did really enjoy my stay here, everything you need for a budget traveler and really homely. Top place. ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous New Zealand