Smart Camden Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not go. Dirty, loose security, noisy place. I couldn't sleep all the night. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Eri Japan
- “ It is an ok hostel. Not the best one that i've stayed in, but not the worst one as well. Nothing special about it. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very cramped but quite good value for money & good location. Good kitchen facilities. Staff may seem a little impersonal at first but were helpful to me. Main criticism is that there seem to be only 2 toilets (that I was aware of) so don't get caught short! I met some v. nice & interesting people here & I would consider coming back. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 John Ireland
- “ This hostel was pretty terrible. Do not stay here if you care at all about cleanliness or good service. The bathrooms were disgusting ( beer bottles strewn around, tiny showers you can barely fit into). My room was okay and the bed was comfy enough however I was woken up at 6am to the sound of people who worked there talking and laughing. The staff have no respect for the costumers and they don't even pretend to. Yes, this place was cheap but I would rather pay a bit more. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Hayley USA
- “ The location is great, it's not very fancy but you get what you pay for! I heard bad comments about the breackfast that apparently was not existant, we had good breackfast everyday, tea or coffee, milk, cornflakes and toasts with butter and jam, so nothing to complain for me! The bedroom and shower were a bit small and you had to pay a little extra for the locker but once again you get what you pay for!! We had a good time, we were two girls and we booked a mixed rom, no problem it was safe ! ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Tiny rooms, tiny showers, tiny everything. But, for this prize you will not find enything better. Location is very good so, if you like hostels - meeting new people from all around the world you should check it! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Poland