Smart Camden Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities are very narrow and way too small for so many people. It was not possible too lock away valuable things and there was no fire exit, which was especially dangerous, because the Hostels has got three etages and the steps are extremely narrow. The showers and toilets where dirty AMD There where not enough of Thema for all the people living there. The fridge was also dirty and no one Carey about the Fach that itnwas full of bags with old food. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Kristofer Germany
- “ 24hr reception is great, no problems checking in. Private room as requested, and we had our own bathroom. Location of hostel is great, close enough to main Camden markets but not close enough so as to be too noisy. Rooms are small enough but great value for the price. The breakfast included is great and there is a small garden out the back you can eat in. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Do not go. Dirty, loose security, noisy place. I couldn't sleep all the night. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Eri Japan
- “ It is an ok hostel. Not the best one that i've stayed in, but not the worst one as well. Nothing special about it. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very cramped but quite good value for money & good location. Good kitchen facilities. Staff may seem a little impersonal at first but were helpful to me. Main criticism is that there seem to be only 2 toilets (that I was aware of) so don't get caught short! I met some v. nice & interesting people here & I would consider coming back. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 John Ireland