Smart Camden Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was in the good locality, closed to the city centre. Rooms are little bit small. Breakfast was very good, toast bread with butter, nutella, musli etc... ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Lenka Czech Republic
- “ Personnally, I was disapointed with this hostel. I felt uncomfortable. Very small room for 14 people, not really cleaned (I got fleas!), only one bathroom. Someone stole my friend's camera in our bedroom! No free wifi. Instead of our hostel in Russel Square where our location was better and more safe, we had free wifi (and less prices for better hostel). ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Julianne
- “ Not a good hostel! The rooms are tiny and in a basement. Very noisy as well! No hot water for the showers!! The location aside, this hostel is not worth it. ”
- 30 May 2015 Gabriel France
- “ We booked the hostel with five friend and read the reviews afterwards. These were very negative, which made that we travelled in anticipation of a very bad hostel experience. But we had already booked and hoped the best of it. We certainly weren't disappointed! I guess the people of the hostel changed a lot over the last couple of months. Our room was clean, the beds were ok. There wasn't any bed smell, the staff was helpful and friendly. We all had very positive experience. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Johannes Netherlands
- “ The facilities are very narrow and way too small for so many people. It was not possible too lock away valuable things and there was no fire exit, which was especially dangerous, because the Hostels has got three etages and the steps are extremely narrow. The showers and toilets where dirty AMD There where not enough of Thema for all the people living there. The fridge was also dirty and no one Carey about the Fach that itnwas full of bags with old food. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Kristofer Germany