Smart Camden Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The fact I had minors in my room really turned me off this place. They were out of control and still talking at 2am in the morning extremely loudly. Luckily I was only staying 2 nights here. The bunks were 3 levels high when all their pictures showed 2. That didnt bother me too much. Lockers in the room you had to pay for you could not use your own lock. I would only stay here if you needed a cheap bed for 1 or 2 nights between travel. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ I didn't really feel welcome but other than that it was a pleasant stay. We were upgraded to a different room because they (for some reason) put our reservation in 2 different rooms even though we booked for two people together. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We had asked in advance if we were getting towels and linen and when we arrived they wanted to sell the towels to us. Also, we were supposed to be getting some lockers and we brought some padlocks for them, but then, they were new ones and we had to pay for them. Toilets were disgusting:only one shower to share between 3 rooms (and we were 6 people just in our room!)One morning we were sleeping, and the cleaner came into our room and started vacuuming! no plugs in bathroom/toilet. Bad experience ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ It was party 1:00 it is not silent night hour. People going down with vodka bottel on 1:00 am....come onDown stairs where we sleep was very noisy best if You pick up sticks to fill ears. It not fare out from Camden market or center. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Michal Poland