Smart Camden Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in the 14 bed mixed dorm and it was super comfortable and clean. There were only two bathrooms (only 1 had a shower), but there was usually no one using them. After checkout, we were able to store our backpacks for 2 pounds each in a shed they had in the back and we needed tickets to get them back (good for security reasons). Also, a locker is available for purchase in the room and it costed 1 pound. Overall, we had a comfortable stay at this hostel. ”
- 18 May 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The fact I had minors in my room really turned me off this place. They were out of control and still talking at 2am in the morning extremely loudly. Luckily I was only staying 2 nights here. The bunks were 3 levels high when all their pictures showed 2. That didnt bother me too much. Lockers in the room you had to pay for you could not use your own lock. I would only stay here if you needed a cheap bed for 1 or 2 nights between travel. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ I didn't really feel welcome but other than that it was a pleasant stay. We were upgraded to a different room because they (for some reason) put our reservation in 2 different rooms even though we booked for two people together. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands