Smart City Hostel by Safestay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect! ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Alexis USA
- “ Great bar area on the ground floor, with relatively cheap drinks. Rooms are good, but can get to warm sometimes. Staff was polite and prestative, but not as friendly as you would expect. Great location, next to several free walking tours gathering points. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Felipe Brazil
- “ Great clean hostel, modern decor and great ensuite, centrally located on cowgate, just off the Royal mile...great after a night out as all the action usually ends here with late night bars ”
- 22 Jun 2015 kirsten England
- “ Excellent hostel. ”
- 25 May 2015 Wanda Argentina
- “ NO indoor common areas, and the staff does nothing to ensure quiet hours or that the halls are locked at night. So if you're looking for a place where drunk people WON'T be pounding on your door at 2am, stay some place else. Also, the outlet situation is weird--if you don't get one of the "good" bunks (which are assigned, and they're wont to put the only two guests in the same bunk bed rather than spreading them out) you could end up needing an extension cable to reach your outlet. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Gilad USA