Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was definitely too small. It was crammed with triple bunk beds on 12 square meters with 12 guests! If you just plan to sleep in hostel it would be good for you. Any other activities are not recommended in so small area :) Breakfast was average and consisted of toast bread, jam, cereals, nutella, butter, milk, tea and coffee. ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ I arrived around 10:30pm and was told I could pick my own bed in the bedroom assigned to me. I could not find any bed seemed unoccupied. So I asked the receptionist for help. She checked her record with the tags on beds one by one and cleaned up two beds for me and another girl. Then after 2am in the morning a drunk guy sat in my bed and claimed it was his bed asking me to leave. Another receptionist was called in and he did not bother to look it up his record. I ended up moving to another bed. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in a 9 bed bedroom with our family of 6. Very nice accomodation. Good breakfast. Kitchen too small for too many guests. Very kind staff. Free WiFi excellent. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Easy to find and very clean. Excellent price for central london. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous England