Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived around 10:30pm and was told I could pick my own bed in the bedroom assigned to me. I could not find any bed seemed unoccupied. So I asked the receptionist for help. She checked her record with the tags on beds one by one and cleaned up two beds for me and another girl. Then after 2am in the morning a drunk guy sat in my bed and claimed it was his bed asking me to leave. Another receptionist was called in and he did not bother to look it up his record. I ended up moving to another bed. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in a 9 bed bedroom with our family of 6. Very nice accomodation. Good breakfast. Kitchen too small for too many guests. Very kind staff. Free WiFi excellent. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Easy to find and very clean. Excellent price for central london. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ location :very good, clean :showers medium. sorry but arabics mens no inderstand mix dorm is sleep; girls are free for accept contact or not. ”
- 13 Feb 2016 perez France
- “ Two friends & I shared a three person private ensuite room. Very small for sure, but as far as hostels go very nice. It was a good atmosphere, seemed secure, and was definitely a cheap stay option. The biggest problem was that the shower wasn't hot for a couple showers, but that's probably because it was very late, around 1am. Otherwise it was good althought small. The breakfast was just toast, Nutella, jam, butter, some cereal and milk, and some tea. Location is great, super close to Bayswater! ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Marissa USA
- “ This was NOT a good place. There was a problem with the payment, which due to the hostel´s bank bounced back, and the staff at the hostel were hostile and threatening towards us even though this was not our fault. The facilities were run down, and the included "breakfast" a joke - there was not even cheese. The fan in the 12 bed dorm, with triple bunk beds was broken but the staff did nothing about it. There were no security lockers in the twin bedrooms and the beds were too short, inconvenient. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Jesper Sweden