Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fully recommend except people taller than 185 cm. I slept in 9 bed mixed bedroom and all beds were short for me. If you are shorter ... just book it, really worth. ”
- 14 Sep 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ Quite a nice place. Location perfect, Quality for Money (for London) more than ok. ”
- 14 Jul 2017 Boris Germany
- “ Room was definitely too small. It was crammed with triple bunk beds on 12 square meters with 12 guests! If you just plan to sleep in hostel it would be good for you. Any other activities are not recommended in so small area :) Breakfast was average and consisted of toast bread, jam, cereals, nutella, butter, milk, tea and coffee. ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Anonymous Poland