Smart Hyde Park Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel. Loved the beds with walls around and curtains in front and private outlets in the walls straight above some of the beds. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Window was terrible, was no difference in sound between open and closed, it was cold and noisy. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Lars Germany
- “ One of the staff could be more polite. I like location. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ I was staying for 1 night. Arrival time was agreed for 11am, I arrived at 1pm, and had to wait for 20mins to get in the room, because they were cleaning it. That was a the first disappointment, especially when I saw the amount of trash in the room. What if I had arrived at 11am as agreed? The worst thing was when I came to sleep at 11pm. The hallways, the stairs were full of people, teens running around, music, loud arguing, laughing. Silence at 2am, so I slept for 4 hours. Staff very friendly ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Jaxx Finland
- “ Of course its not luxurious but for 10€/night you cant expect more. For one night it is allright! We slept in a 15dorm, that was ok. Bathrooms Were quite clean but even though i wouldnt want to take a shower there. Breakfast was good (toast, marmalade, Cornflakes, tea). So if you are looking for a cheap hostal for one night, this is ok. Also if you dont have any expectations! But if you want to stay longer, better look for sth else:) ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany