Smart Hyde Park View Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were 6 beds and only 4 outlets available. The breakfast was toast and cereal. I barely fit in the bed, pretty short in order to fit them all in the small room. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient location, but quite poor in terms of quality. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Santiago
- “ Bedsheets were clean, staff professional and rather welcoming. Facilities were usable, in good state and reasonably clean Security is good vs strangers, risk remains for thieves who book a bed to have access to shared rooms/dormitories. Curtains on bunk beds nice touch for privacy. Overall adequate value for money. Good hotel for everbody but tall men. If you are more than 6 ft. 4 (more than 1m85) you may find you sleep uncomfortable as the bed will be too short You will have to sleep ben ”
- 29 Jun 2015 eric France
- “ The staff is very friendly ”
- 03 Mar 2015 emmanouil
- “ The beds are too short for people 185+ cm. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 sven Norway
- “ The room was very small, too small.. I've never been in hostel with so small rooms.. And dining room is also too small. There was not enough tables, when we came to breakfast at 09:00 we couldn't seat because all tables were taken. Also very poor breakfast. I missed some fruits.. Wifi was not working good, sometimes yes and other times no. In room you must pay extra for wifi, free wifi is only in loby. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Slovenia