Smart Hyde Park View Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfortable stay. We weren't aware how many stairs you had to climb but it was no problem for us. Rooms were secure, I didn't feel unsafe leaving my bag (locked) in the room during day or night. Lockers were available but we couldn't get them to work. Only negatives would be the toilet didn't flush every time and the shower head is so forceful that the water is sharp & can hurt if it's too close to your body. This also means water sprayed everywhere around the bathroom. Overall pretty good stay. ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Grace Australia
- “ There were 6 beds and only 4 outlets available. The breakfast was toast and cereal. I barely fit in the bed, pretty short in order to fit them all in the small room. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient location, but quite poor in terms of quality. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Santiago
- “ Bedsheets were clean, staff professional and rather welcoming. Facilities were usable, in good state and reasonably clean Security is good vs strangers, risk remains for thieves who book a bed to have access to shared rooms/dormitories. Curtains on bunk beds nice touch for privacy. Overall adequate value for money. Good hotel for everbody but tall men. If you are more than 6 ft. 4 (more than 1m85) you may find you sleep uncomfortable as the bed will be too short You will have to sleep ben ”
- 29 Jun 2015 eric France