Smart Hyde Park View Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were 6 beds and only 4 outlets available. The breakfast was toast and cereal. I barely fit in the bed, pretty short in order to fit them all in the small room. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient location, but quite poor in terms of quality. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Santiago
- “ Bedsheets were clean, staff professional and rather welcoming. Facilities were usable, in good state and reasonably clean Security is good vs strangers, risk remains for thieves who book a bed to have access to shared rooms/dormitories. Curtains on bunk beds nice touch for privacy. Overall adequate value for money. Good hotel for everbody but tall men. If you are more than 6 ft. 4 (more than 1m85) you may find you sleep uncomfortable as the bed will be too short You will have to sleep ben ”
- 29 Jun 2015 eric France
- “ The staff is very friendly ”
- 03 Mar 2015 emmanouil