Smart Hyde Park View
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has a really nice location, but the staff was very unflexible and there weren't many facilities included. We had to pay for everything. The bedrooms were very small and there wasn't suficient space for 6 girls and our luggage. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ no free lockers in room, no light in bed, 9 beds sharing 2 sockets, foul smell bed, bed bugs, lift does not access to some floors, no help can be offered, expensive itinerary at the reception, the price is cheap ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The bathroom in 209 needs to be improved. There are no hooks. The shower only sprays to the maximum level and not adjustable. The tap is not adjustable for heat and/or speed. It's the worst bathroom design I have ever seen. The staff could do a little bit more smiles and politeness. When they did not have any pillowcases left they didn't even seem apologetic, but simply and naturally gave me another bed sheet to use as a pillowcase. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Andrew Australia
- “ Window can not be closed to be safe from outside (room 603) ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Srecko Slovenia
- “ This is a hostel I will keep in mind next time I go to London. Good location, near underground stations. Small but sufficient, clean and nice rooms. Nice tiled bathroom. No noise, either from within of from outside, during the night. Nice also with the blackout curtains, I like a dark room when I sleep! Couldn't be much better actually! ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Hanna Sweden
- “ Renovate the bathroom next to 9-person room. It was dirty and smells with fungus. Another thing is terrible English breakfast... bleee Sandwich with marmolade and cornflakes with cold milk :( ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland