Smart Place Gare du Nord
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No possible to get in contact with other people, many things were not working as example in our room the shower was not working. ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Diniar Germany
- “ Great location, friendly, helpful staff, clean room with only 4 beds, nice neighborhood. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Gentle USA
- “ Kitchen and common area are really small so its not easy to get a spot to cook,but there are fridges for food. The elevator was so tiny and spiral stairs we quite steep so pack light. Rooms nice, have to make your own bed and bring linens to the front at c/o. Balcony in room is great shower and toilets were great, lockers in the rooms and nice little desk. Very limited amount of power points in the room! WiFi network is terrible, signing in is a pain I hated thier WiFi. Overall great facilities. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA