Smart Place Gare du Nord
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, friendly, helpful staff, clean room with only 4 beds, nice neighborhood. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Gentle USA
- “ Kitchen and common area are really small so its not easy to get a spot to cook,but there are fridges for food. The elevator was so tiny and spiral stairs we quite steep so pack light. Rooms nice, have to make your own bed and bring linens to the front at c/o. Balcony in room is great shower and toilets were great, lockers in the rooms and nice little desk. Very limited amount of power points in the room! WiFi network is terrible, signing in is a pain I hated thier WiFi. Overall great facilities. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was very close to two metro stations and Gare du Nord which was handy, but the area is a little rough the further away from Gare du Nord you get. Walking distance from Sacre-Coeur. Nice room and bathroom facilities. The kitchen was also handy to use, and the staff let us change the tv channel to the Olympics which was fab! Would recommend. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Great hostel. I was only there for a very short one night stay, but the staff were great and the room was perfect. Really close to the metro and shops. I would definitely stay again. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada