Smart Place Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are mostly quite friendly, especially the big guy with the American accent. Kitchen facilities were quite good though the hot pot was soiled with built up lime. My complaint is the noise of the people in the neighboring rooms, and the people smoking in the doorway. There are no reminders to be thoughtful of neighbors. The private room had a wonderful bath tub. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked for 3 nights. I was told I would be in a 4 bed room with 3 girls. Later came 3 guys, 2 of them AWFUL, I slept my clothes on, what little sleep I could get on such terrible beds. I couldn't bare it and I backpack a lot. In the AM I asked if I could go and find other place and get a refund and why, I was told yes. Thankfully St Christophers Inns had a room but it was a double and I had to pay a lot. I was still charged extra for late cancellation. Had to end holiday early. Not happy. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Talia
- “ Great hostel with a great location. Here you can find very friendly bilingual staff who are ready to help you 24/24. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Good location ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel with lovely staff. They helped with everything! I loved my stay there. Our room was maybe a bit too small but that seemd too be everwhere in Paris. Pretty ironic considering how big the buildings are, the streets... I liked that they had "housekeepers" that cleaned at least the bathroom. Overall, GREAT! I will so come back :) Xoxo Saranda ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This hostel has no locker in rooms which made me feel really unsafe. Rooms in this hotel are quite small. I couldn't even sit in my bed. And the bathroom was just horrible. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous China