Smart Russell Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed 2n and the first was horrible. I had the upper bed without curtain and people with curtains didt even think twice when switching the light on at 2am! And leaving it on when they went to bed and pulled the curtains shut...so have curtains in all or non. People are rude. in the morning one guy at the top bed switched room because of that and i luckily got to switch beds to lower one with curtain because someone left. Reseption was a bit rude and i had to ask everything one by one. ”
- 14 Jan 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ WiFi didn't work in our room. Poor breakfast. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Alex Spain
- “ Nice place for a short stay. ”
- 24 Oct 2016 Skaidrius Lithuania
- “ Good place to stay, location great, cleanliness and breakfast etc spot on. Thanks, if I come back I would stay again. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Bevan New Zealand
- “ Fine for just staying over night, but not for longer. Hostel is in general too crowded and rooms are very small with 15 beds inside (not very comfy). You have to pay for using lockers, and they dont really seem to function. Anyway, good location and cheap price, breakfast included. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Tea Croatia
- “ Had to pay extra for the lockers. They charge for every night. Also a 15 bed dorm is not something you want to sleep in if you have important business next day. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Slovenia