Smart Russell Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel is Gerät and it offers everything you need in a hostel at a reasonable price. There were however mice in the room! That said, the hostel manager did give us a different room after we complained. The new room however had mouse traps in it... ”
- 25 Nov 2017 Sabrina Switzerland
- “ Best thing about this hostel is that its very close to all the attractions. Staff was very helpful. Only thing that troubled is the hot water in the bathroom. ”
- 21 Oct 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Stayed 2n and the first was horrible. I had the upper bed without curtain and people with curtains didt even think twice when switching the light on at 2am! And leaving it on when they went to bed and pulled the curtains shut...so have curtains in all or non. People are rude. in the morning one guy at the top bed switched room because of that and i luckily got to switch beds to lower one with curtain because someone left. Reseption was a bit rude and i had to ask everything one by one. ”
- 14 Jan 2017 Anonymous Finland