Smart Sea View Brighton
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Did not have the best time here, to be honest. The kitchen smells a little and the location is a little out of the way from the city centre of Brighton and the nearest train station. Met some great people there however and the staff were helpful when I was faced with an issue with another person staying at the hostel. Would not be bad to stay again but maybe look for somewhere else first. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Its an average hostel. not bad but I will go there only if I don't have any other place to live. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Mahmood Pakistan
- “ No special comments. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I lost my £10 deposit, (for the key), because, checked out later than 10am. However, after I explained that I was late, because, I rushed out to an internet café, (upon discovering that their own internet service was 'Out of order'), then the staff said that they will re-consider their decision about I losing my deposit. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 frank Ireland
- “ 30-35 min walk from the city center ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Boris