Smart Sea View Brighton
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a good experience at Smart Sea View. Was clean, staff were friendly, price was fair. Only criticism was kitchen small/no oven ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I am living in a 8 beds dorm, however there is no curtains so if you are sleeping beside a window, it will be tough in night. Except this, other are fine. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Did not have the best time here, to be honest. The kitchen smells a little and the location is a little out of the way from the city centre of Brighton and the nearest train station. Met some great people there however and the staff were helpful when I was faced with an issue with another person staying at the hostel. Would not be bad to stay again but maybe look for somewhere else first. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Its an average hostel. not bad but I will go there only if I don't have any other place to live. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Mahmood Pakistan