Smart Sea View Brighton
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have literally never been in a worse hostel in my life. They charge 5% to us a card + they require a 10 pound key deposit + a deposit to use dishes, etc. Sheets and facilities were filthy. The staff was abrupt + rude. The location is about a 25 minute walk to Brighton b/c it's actually in Hove, the next town over. The atmosphere was terrible, common room was creepy, and I thought I was going to get murdered in the kitchen. If it wasn't the only place that had availability I would have left. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in a 16 bed mixed dorm and it was very unpleasant. The room was sparse (to put it nicely), inadequately heated and the ensuite bathoom was not very clean. Was glad to leave after two nights. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ We stayed in a private double with ensuite which was excellent, we would absoloutely stay there again. This was brilliant value for money and felt like a mini hotel room- large tv on wall, newly renovated bathroom etc. In the morning though we went through for breakfast (very, very basic) and saw the other side of the building. The bathroom was very dirty/rundown and we could see that we had stayed in the better side of the buliding! Not sure I'd stay there in a dorm! ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia