Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice and clean modern hostel! lack of light in the room ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great location and nice atmosphere at the hostel bar. The reception staff were a mixed bunch however: some were super friendly, others were grumpy and had a weird attitude. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Adam Morocco
- “ I slept in a 6-person dorm. We didn't have our own bedside lights, which made things a bit awkward for people who wanted to sleep / people who wanted to read something before going to bed. In the bathroom there were no paper towels or a common towel to wipe your hands with. Everything was wet. The toilet kept me awake the whole night, because it kept running water after flushing. The staff refused to do anything about it. It was a cheap hostel, but I wouldn't have paid that much for what I got. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Iida Finland
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room also had a bathroom with a sink, wc and shower. No reading lights above the beds. One small kitchen with refrigerator and a stove, but apart from that, it was badly equipped. Security lockers under the beds, but not big enough for my trunk. Good location close to metro, and the price was ok. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Bard Norway
- “ The location is good, close to train station. The rooms are clean and linen is provided. Their kitchen is nice and comes with all the necessary cooking utensils. It's small and can get crowded at times, but it's nice to be able to make one's own food. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Anonymous China