Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To Whom It May Concern, Good day! My name is Shugyla Kilybayeva, I booked 6-bed-dormitory from 25th June to 2nd July, 2017, overall 8 nights at your hostel.Booking Reference 4597-307282155. However, I had to cancel my booking due to my stolen bag in Munich and had return my home. We had some problems with your staff because of the returning sum: 270, 95 EUR for 6 nights as my card was blocked (I had to block because it was stolen) and then I gave you another card KAZKOM 4244 6713 9072 3381. Yo ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Shugyla Kazakhstan
- “ nice and clean modern hostel! lack of light in the room ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great location and nice atmosphere at the hostel bar. The reception staff were a mixed bunch however: some were super friendly, others were grumpy and had a weird attitude. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Adam Morocco
- “ I slept in a 6-person dorm. We didn't have our own bedside lights, which made things a bit awkward for people who wanted to sleep / people who wanted to read something before going to bed. In the bathroom there were no paper towels or a common towel to wipe your hands with. Everything was wet. The toilet kept me awake the whole night, because it kept running water after flushing. The staff refused to do anything about it. It was a cheap hostel, but I wouldn't have paid that much for what I got. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Iida Finland
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room also had a bathroom with a sink, wc and shower. No reading lights above the beds. One small kitchen with refrigerator and a stove, but apart from that, it was badly equipped. Security lockers under the beds, but not big enough for my trunk. Good location close to metro, and the price was ok. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Bard Norway