Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lighting is very low in the room and we have to carry our own lock for the locker. The house keeping people took away our stuff like face wash, hair conditioner from the bathroom and internet signal was low on the top floor. Staff were very nice. They tried to help us in every possible way. ”
- 24 Feb 2018 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice experience. Except my last night there, roommates had a party and slept with window open and lights on. ”
- 22 Dec 2017 Mark USA
- “ The bedrooms were large and decently clean. The problem was how disgusting the other guests were. An unconscious man sat in a pool of his own urine for 3+ hours in the lobby. We had to ask a staff member to check on him (he may have needed medical attention) and the staff member responded by asking why he was responsible to clean the pee. Horrible. Guests were puking and screaming in the halls and we could barely sleep because one guy in our room kept yelling and moaning all night. ”
- 20 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ To Whom It May Concern, Good day! My name is Shugyla Kilybayeva, I booked 6-bed-dormitory from 25th June to 2nd July, 2017, overall 8 nights at your hostel.Booking Reference 4597-307282155. However, I had to cancel my booking due to my stolen bag in Munich and had return my home. We had some problems with your staff because of the returning sum: 270, 95 EUR for 6 nights as my card was blocked (I had to block because it was stolen) and then I gave you another card KAZKOM 4244 6713 9072 3381. Yo ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Shugyla Kazakhstan