Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bedrooms were large and decently clean. The problem was how disgusting the other guests were. An unconscious man sat in a pool of his own urine for 3+ hours in the lobby. We had to ask a staff member to check on him (he may have needed medical attention) and the staff member responded by asking why he was responsible to clean the pee. Horrible. Guests were puking and screaming in the halls and we could barely sleep because one guy in our room kept yelling and moaning all night. ”
- 20 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ To Whom It May Concern, Good day! My name is Shugyla Kilybayeva, I booked 6-bed-dormitory from 25th June to 2nd July, 2017, overall 8 nights at your hostel.Booking Reference 4597-307282155. However, I had to cancel my booking due to my stolen bag in Munich and had return my home. We had some problems with your staff because of the returning sum: 270, 95 EUR for 6 nights as my card was blocked (I had to block because it was stolen) and then I gave you another card KAZKOM 4244 6713 9072 3381. Yo ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Shugyla Kazakhstan
- “ nice and clean modern hostel! lack of light in the room ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great location and nice atmosphere at the hostel bar. The reception staff were a mixed bunch however: some were super friendly, others were grumpy and had a weird attitude. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Adam Morocco