Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were no internet. It could be a great problem for backpacker. Staff just asked me to wait more. There are very weak signal on reception, but it allows only for a 1 minute in 5 connection. Price is like 3-star hotel. I found an university WiFi nearby, but there coulr be no such luck for others. ”
- 26 May 2018 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Lighting is very low in the room and we have to carry our own lock for the locker. The house keeping people took away our stuff like face wash, hair conditioner from the bathroom and internet signal was low on the top floor. Staff were very nice. They tried to help us in every possible way. ”
- 24 Feb 2018 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice experience. Except my last night there, roommates had a party and slept with window open and lights on. ”
- 22 Dec 2017 Mark USA
- “ The bedrooms were large and decently clean. The problem was how disgusting the other guests were. An unconscious man sat in a pool of his own urine for 3+ hours in the lobby. We had to ask a staff member to check on him (he may have needed medical attention) and the staff member responded by asking why he was responsible to clean the pee. Horrible. Guests were puking and screaming in the halls and we could barely sleep because one guy in our room kept yelling and moaning all night. ”
- 20 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA