Smart Stay Hotel Schweiz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to Munich Central Station/Hauptbahnhof - just around 3 minutes walk. Very clean rooms and it feels great to have your own bathroom with toilet, shower and even a bathtub! The reception accepts VISA and Mastercard. Really worth the price! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Kasper Sweden
- “ Hotel was decent. The area is not the best but it is safe it felt. Lots of construction noise. Wifi is 2 euros for 24 hours. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to the central station ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Ronny Israel
- “ Was very nice to be in a Hotel after staying in hostels for a while. The hotel was very nice and was a great price (cheaper than many hostels). The location was pretty good although the street that it was on was a little sketchy at night. We opted to stay in at night. Close to train station and downtown area. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA