Smart Stay Hotel Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was one of the most stupid hostels that I ve stayed in..I wasted a lot of time just by waiting for my key to be ready..It works sometimes for the room door and it doesnt for the bathroom..If they use the ordinary keys that would be better for places that cannot handle technology. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Morocco
- “ Good: - 3 minute walk from central train station (Hauptbahnhof). - 10 minute walk to Marienplatz. - Clean sheets - Lockers with keys available (fit a backpack and some extra). Bad: - Noisy area - Floors in bathrooms were consistently wet from showers. - Few bathrooms, would probably be terrible if booking for a busy time. - Poor wifi. Did not reach my room, but worked most of the time in the stairwell. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Goog location but very bad internet connection, bad room cleanliness, very old and obsolete facilities ”
- 28 May 2016 juan elias Argentina
- “ its was nice trip to Munich and also there very good facilities for sleeping, bathing and toilet. But there are very poor facilities of internet which is really important. So any one who is going to stay in Smart stay Hostel, he should activate their 3G mobile data services in order to remain contact with social media and family. Also there are so many Junkies who were standing outside the hostel, shouting and making noise till 3am and 4 am so thats also a problem. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Muhammad Pakistan