Smart Stay Hotel Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've Couch Surfed in very scary places, & stayed in many rundown hostels, like one in Nicaragua my husband called "a sketchy ****hole" . None of them ever bothered me. This is the first place I've ever spent a night & been scared. Dirty laundry/broken suitcases we had to push through to get to our room, crunchy carpet full of crumbs & stains, gross, dirty sinks/bathrooms, & broken glass & people passed out on the street next door. Wifi you pay for but only works on staircase. Unfriendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Awesome! I would stay here again. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Kellie USA
- “ location is very good. and staff (Max) graeat ! but towel has fee. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Let me begin with that this one is not so much a hostel but more of a shabby hotel which offers 6 person rooms. The thing I liked most was the location. Ive been in much better hostels. The thing which was worst was the security. There are no lockers inside the room, there are only small ones on a different floor. The atmosphere is abysmal. The room was filled with creepy failed businessman who didnt even say hi. The facilities are poor. Breakfast is expensive. Wifi is not free. My bad was shaky ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Bob Netherlands
- “ I stayed there because I just needed a place to stay between arriving by air at night and leaving by train the next morning. The location was perfect for this. The staff were helpful and they have a nice little bar. My room smelled a little like smoke, but for the price, I can't complain. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Alex Canada