Smart Stay Hotel Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is an old hotel. shower is inside bedroom but toilet is outisde bedroom. I like the bunk bed which is better than other hostels. the space between upper bed and lower bed is sufficient for you to sit straight. I like it. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ As a cheap hostel to stay in during Oktoberfest, I cant really complain. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, hostel was organized. There was also breakfast! Cons: There were no showers in my floor. The place had a feeling of mixed hostel and regular hotel with older guests clashing with young drunken people in the hallways, which is midly wierd but not a big deal. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 RAVI Brazil
- “ I've Couch Surfed in very scary places, & stayed in many rundown hostels, like one in Nicaragua my husband called "a sketchy ****hole" . None of them ever bothered me. This is the first place I've ever spent a night & been scared. Dirty laundry/broken suitcases we had to push through to get to our room, crunchy carpet full of crumbs & stains, gross, dirty sinks/bathrooms, & broken glass & people passed out on the street next door. Wifi you pay for but only works on staircase. Unfriendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Awesome! I would stay here again. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Kellie USA
- “ location is very good. and staff (Max) graeat ! but towel has fee. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey