Smart Stay Hotel Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location for the hostel was perfect. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Tripti India
- “ I was very well surprised by the good value for money. I have nothing to add. I recommend this hotel. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous France
- “ WIFI could only be used in the hallway and you had to purchase it. It was very unreliable and did not work correctly which caused me to rely on Mc Donalds to make travel arrangements. Breakfast Menu was very good. ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ this is an old hotel. shower is inside bedroom but toilet is outisde bedroom. I like the bunk bed which is better than other hostels. the space between upper bed and lower bed is sufficient for you to sit straight. I like it. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ As a cheap hostel to stay in during Oktoberfest, I cant really complain. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, hostel was organized. There was also breakfast! Cons: There were no showers in my floor. The place had a feeling of mixed hostel and regular hotel with older guests clashing with young drunken people in the hallways, which is midly wierd but not a big deal. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 RAVI Brazil
- “ I've Couch Surfed in very scary places, & stayed in many rundown hostels, like one in Nicaragua my husband called "a sketchy ****hole" . None of them ever bothered me. This is the first place I've ever spent a night & been scared. Dirty laundry/broken suitcases we had to push through to get to our room, crunchy carpet full of crumbs & stains, gross, dirty sinks/bathrooms, & broken glass & people passed out on the street next door. Wifi you pay for but only works on staircase. Unfriendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew USA