Smart Stay Hotel Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is an old hotel. shower is inside bedroom but toilet is outisde bedroom. I like the bunk bed which is better than other hostels. the space between upper bed and lower bed is sufficient for you to sit straight. I like it. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ As a cheap hostel to stay in during Oktoberfest, I cant really complain. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, hostel was organized. There was also breakfast! Cons: There were no showers in my floor. The place had a feeling of mixed hostel and regular hotel with older guests clashing with young drunken people in the hallways, which is midly wierd but not a big deal. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 RAVI Brazil
- “ I've Couch Surfed in very scary places, & stayed in many rundown hostels, like one in Nicaragua my husband called "a sketchy ****hole" . None of them ever bothered me. This is the first place I've ever spent a night & been scared. Dirty laundry/broken suitcases we had to push through to get to our room, crunchy carpet full of crumbs & stains, gross, dirty sinks/bathrooms, & broken glass & people passed out on the street next door. Wifi you pay for but only works on staircase. Unfriendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Awesome! I would stay here again. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Kellie USA
- “ location is very good. and staff (Max) graeat ! but towel has fee. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Let me begin with that this one is not so much a hostel but more of a shabby hotel which offers 6 person rooms. The thing I liked most was the location. Ive been in much better hostels. The thing which was worst was the security. There are no lockers inside the room, there are only small ones on a different floor. The atmosphere is abysmal. The room was filled with creepy failed businessman who didnt even say hi. The facilities are poor. Breakfast is expensive. Wifi is not free. My bad was shaky ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Bob Netherlands