Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stay was great! The lady who owned the place was very helpful with all wuestions and concerns! ”
- 09 Mar 2017 Seth
- “ I enjoyed the more traditional Thai style of the dwelling. There is a great feel to the place, and its location attracts an interesting brood of travelers. Great if your traveling to meet folk and explore the city. ”
- 26 Jan 2017 Peter USA
- “ Had a great stay at Smile Society. Hostel is clean and staff is super helpful. Great location, down the block from a busy area with many shops and close to train. Room was perfect, we got a private two bed. Staff was helpful at getting us transportation to Kho Chang. Would stay there again if I visit Bangkok. ”
- 10 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The rezeptionist is execellent very friendly and helpful after the first minute i feeled like home very comfortable beds very clean and friendly athmosphere. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Renate Germany
- “ The woman who runs this hostel is incredibly friendly and conscientious, she will help you with making sure you get everything in order for your trips/transportation information. There is a nice relaxation/dining area which is good for meeting people. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Silvio USA