Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Smile Society is a lovely hostel run by a wonderful lady called Mrs Bee. She was very helpful throughout our entire stay, helping with transport to the airport, printing documents we needed for our trip and by showing us the quickest ways to get to local attractions. The hostel itself is in a quiet back road, but is very near to all amenities you may need, as well as buses into the rest of Bangkok and the red light districts being within walking distance (one is literally a few streets away). ”
- 17 Jul 2018 Charles England
“ Great place to stay. Great location in a great spot in Silom, which has all the food, stores and transport access you could want. Very comfortable room which was cleaned everyday. The staff were very helpful, Bee, the manager, in particular made the trip so easy because of her great English and helpful manner. She helped us book all our trips and tours so we were able to get the most out of our trip.
Definitely recommend and would stay again. ”
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your kind comment. We glad you enjoyed your stay here and satisfied with all aspects for location, cleanliness, services, environment, etc :). We love to have you both stay here again :) Have a nice day kha. Best regards, Smile Society
- 29 Apr 2018 David Ireland
“ Loved it! Smile Society is right in the middle of a pretty active part of Bangkok while also being reasonably secluded from the nearest main street, Silom. Mrs. Bee was super helpful pointing out places I should check out. ”
Hi Chris, Thank you very much for your comment. We glad that you liked your stay here. We hope to see you again in you return to Bangkok. Have a safe travels. Best, Smile Society
- 12 Mar 2018 Chris USA
- “ Very nice hostel to stay in for quiet trip (no party hostel). Good location, very clean, decent wifi, big lockers (bring your own lock!), friendly staff. Word of warning if you fly from DMK after stay: the bus does not leave from left side of Lumpini Park as explained by staff but from across the police station on the other side! ”
- 10 Dec 2017 Silvia Germany