Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was a pleasure to stay at the inn.makes you feel really welcome . Really respect the staff working there Very helpful staff members always smiling and also always happy for a chat and also considerate on personal beliefs Would love to stay there again A Big Thank You ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Great value for money. Need to ask for hot water and the showers dribble water but has all the basics. No power outlet in our room except for the TV. Need to navigate some tight alleys to find. If it is ur first place of stay, buy your vodafone sim card at this place. Much cheaper and more reliable than the airport or anywhere else. Inn keepers are most helpful! Look for Alam! He's the best :) ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very good value. Kind of a weird location down an alley on the teeming Main Bazaar, but also very close to the New Delhi Metro Station, so it's convenient. Internet is a little slow, but it works. You get what you pay for here. Private superior room was exactly as expected: clean room, bathroom + hot water, towels, TP, safe in the room. Also had a generally helpful front desk. Mattress was hard as a rock...but it was also clean, which is all I expected. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay in New Delhi ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Staff was wonderful and very helpful. Hard to find at first but that's because it's off a side ally, this makes for a quite stay! Good breakfast, good wifi, and amazing views from rooftop garden! Manda lal was a great driver who brought us on tours of the city with great insight on each destination and a funny attitude! ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed twice at Smyle Inn in 2014, following two previous visits in 2012. All staff were helpful and friendly, particularly Alam and Anil (receptionists) whose help we really appreciated. We will come back! Brian & Jonai, April 2014 ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous England