Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed twice at Smyle Inn in 2014, following two previous visits in 2012. All staff were helpful and friendly, particularly Alam and Anil (receptionists) whose help we really appreciated. We will come back! Brian & Jonai, April 2014 ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel was fine. I stayed in the deluxe single private ensuite. The room was clean, secure and the hot water worked fine. I also used the airport pickup, getting through customs was slow, but the pickup driver waited. I would stay here again if returning to New Dehli. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ No money spent on facilities, 3 bed room, 2 beds and 1 mattress on floor, needs to be clean and sheets not clean, Smelly Hostel would be a better name ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We stayed all over India at different hostiles. This was my favorite. They also set us up with a driver which took us to the golden triangle. MD Riyaz, look him also up on Facebook. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was all we needed for our first days in India. Very clean and in an awesome location (right on the main bazaar, with a great night life). Great pros include: free internet access (on a computer), breakfast included, towels and toilet paper (yes, some hostels don't give you toilet paper!). ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous South Africa