Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was fine. I stayed in the deluxe single private ensuite. The room was clean, secure and the hot water worked fine. I also used the airport pickup, getting through customs was slow, but the pickup driver waited. I would stay here again if returning to New Dehli. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ No money spent on facilities, 3 bed room, 2 beds and 1 mattress on floor, needs to be clean and sheets not clean, Smelly Hostel would be a better name ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We stayed all over India at different hostiles. This was my favorite. They also set us up with a driver which took us to the golden triangle. MD Riyaz, look him also up on Facebook. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was all we needed for our first days in India. Very clean and in an awesome location (right on the main bazaar, with a great night life). Great pros include: free internet access (on a computer), breakfast included, towels and toilet paper (yes, some hostels don't give you toilet paper!). ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ We arrived at night and they picked us up at the airport. The hostel is on a dark alley but right next to the Main Bazaar, where all the hotels are and just 5 minutes walk from the train station. There is a travel agency on the 3rd floor where we hired a day tour quite cheap. They will try to sell you every possible tour/trip but...this is Delhi, it would be the same anywhere else. No hot shower, but you won´t need it if you go in the summer. Breakfast is included, air con is extra. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina