Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You really are right in the middle of it here so not for the feint hearted. Brilliant for the trains and metro. I if a private room which was a good size. I checked out early and wasn't offered a refund but didn't ask to be fair. Staff were fine and there was no communal area when I went. ”
- 05 Dec 2015 ross England
- “ Owner Harish was very helpful getting us bus tickets ”
- 04 Oct 2015 Margaret-Anne
- “ Nice and central but in an unsanitary part of town if you can handle that. Perfect place to get to and from Delhi station and right on the main bazaar. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ They take their business very seriously to make sure that we have a good stay. They offer very good advice because they know it's really easy to get pushed into paying too much for things outside. When you get there, and before making any big purchasing decisions, check with them first. It will save you a lot of money and annoyance. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous England