Snoozles Hostel Galway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed there for a fri and sat night on a beer weekend to Galway. Nice clean rooms, non squeaky bunk beds and relaxed lounge downstairs with a pool table..nice amount of people amount too. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Cormac Ireland
- “ Very clean and comfortable. Very close to city center but quiet position. We stayed in private room with large terrace and private shower room. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Maria Italy
- “ Staff were so helpful, the place was really tidy and they had great facilities. I'd definitely stay again! ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Dana Ireland
- “ I can't really rate tge hostel as we didn't get to stay thdre. The 4 bed private dorm we booked was split across two rooms which didn't work for us as we have a small child. It took months for me to convince my wife to try hostelling but after this i think she'll never try it again. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Aubrey Ireland