Snoozles Hostel Galway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in ”
- 22 Feb 2014 bernie Ireland
- “ Good location! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 arhen USA
- “ Perfect location for a stay in Galway. Also, the staff was super friendly and willing to answer any questions and make suggestions on what to do and where to go. I really enjoyed my stay ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Elyse Canada
- “ The rooms on the road site can be pretty noisy also during the night - due to city centre. During the night was also a green light on the lamp when turned off. I forgot to ask staff what this is for but it shine right into my head...( I was on a upper bank). Otherwise very clean, silent and comfortable hostel. Very nice staff. I loved the music/TV common room and the terase in the backyard. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Nina Slovenia