Snuffel Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room is acceptable, what you expect to find, but the best was the Bar, great atmosphere and better beers. You can cook your dinner in the kitchen and then sit in a table of the bar eat your food and enjoy a Belgian beer. The best option is the beer card, which you pay 11€ and you get 5 beers. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Cristina Spain
- “ It was a good place to stay, very clean and with a good atmosphere. The bad things was that the lockers were outside the rooms and in another floor, what makes it very difficult to access. The showers was a problem too. It was outside the hostel in another room after the reception, where one had to pass by the reception in among other people to reach the facility. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Marus Brazil
- “ Hostel was great (kind and helpful staff, clean and with great atmosphere), the only tiny thing which bothered me was lack of sockets in the room (only one). However, there were more sockets in cupboard with locker (which you can borrow). ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The floor in our room was very squeaky, so I won't say we had uninterrupted rest. Showers are a little inconvenient, location is okay, not much of a choice for breakfast. But overall, still good for a night's rest. In the time that we spent there, only one staff was working and the hostel seems shorthanded, she had to manage the breakfast, the checkouts, opening the luggage room. She did a good job! But I would really recommend an additional staff. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ great hostel, side by side laundry, breakfast, hot showers (mixed gender - girls be advised). ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good place to stay. The location is perfect since it is in the historic part of the city and easy to walk to any sightseeing point there is. Not very clean, but it is not something that you notice unless you are really worried about it. To get to some of the rooms, you go through another, which is weird. The stairs are terrible to carry the bags. Really really terrible. They have locker with power outlets, but they are outside the rooms. Considering the options, it is definitely the best place. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil