SoBe Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the price compared to what you are getting definitely a very good choice. Super helpful and nice front desk. Dinner. Breakfast. Going out. Bar. Lots of possibilities for interactions. Great location. But.... In my personal opinion the room was too small to do anything without bumping into everything everywhere. Constantly droppi sound of the ac. The bathroom at the ground floor is ... well I didn't want to touch anything. I wished it would haven been cleaner in general. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Julia Austria
- “ Very unclean place with unopenable windows. I can not stay I preferred an another place than this one. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Definitely one of the worst experience in the hostel. Either 1 apple or 1 banana at breakfast, how can you limit someone on food? Limited 1 plate dinner(specifically mention that it's limited) and if you're a vegetarian/vegan you might not get it as its very limited. Limited access of Wifi. We took a tour to Key West not only were we over charged but were told its a greyhound bus with outlets/wifi, wasn't true. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Sobe is the right hostel for those who want so save money in South Beach. The hostel location is convenient approximately 3 blocks away from the beach (Ocean drive). The rooms are fine, I stayed on the big rooms (12 people) everyone was nice there. I recommend the bathrooms from the second floor because these seemed to be renovated recently and cleaner. I suggest people to to plan the activities with the hostel, going out to a party in Miami seems expensive these guys had good deals for me. ”
- 16 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I love that this hostel is organized going out to some club everyday. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Martyna Poland