SoBo House Brighton
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel was very good and staff was very nice to talk to ”
- 08 Nov 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org England
- “ Very secure place with good shared common space. The 4 bedroom units are good for couples as the shower is not private. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Craig USA
- “ No hot water, unpleasant bed and sheet. breakfast is not included, bad internet connection.. Nice people but I'm sorry but this was not very good experience. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ En-suite bathroom was absolutely disgusting. Toilet had never seen bleech or a toilet brush! Theres more water in the Sahra desert than that came out of the shower. Bunk bed was broken - struts & matress fell onto the traveller (below) who I had never met before whilst I was trying to get into it. Was told to check out at 10:00 but the reception didn't open until 10:20 cos the receptionist was 'hungover' !!! Security code of the front door changed but we wasn't told the new one! ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anthony England