Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed as a group of 8 for a hen wkend. Had a great overall experience and the staff were extra friendly (with the exception of only 1 lady in reception who was a little grouchy). Arrived early and stored our bags all day in a locked room, which was really handy. Security could just be a little tighter though, as we were just allowed to go in and pick up our bags later without the tickets being checked. The room was basic but met our needs, and very good VfM. Pamper room was an added bonus. ”
- 14 Oct 2017 Alison
- “ Friendly and very helpful staff made my stay excellent. ”
- 24 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros: Location cannot be beat! The staff were all so helpful, patient, and friendly. Good quality to price ratio on the hostel meals. Also, the free breakfast was more than sufficient! Cereals, toast, cheese, juices, Nutella, even soy milk sometimes. Cons: I would have preferred an opaque locker rather than the see-through things under the beds to hold items. The bathrooms said they were regularly checked, and they appeared to be signed off on regularly, but they were rarely actually clean. ”
- 28 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are like jail cells. ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Joshua USA
- “ I would not recommend anyone staying here if they are traveling in a group. I was one of four, we booked an all female 6 person suite for two nights. When we arrived we were told that we could not all be in the same room and that one of our members would be sent to a different room away from the other three. The staff was very unhelpful and did not help us resolve the situation. He refused to make any sort of accommodations to help us. We did not end up staying but had to pay. ”
- 18 May 2017 Anonymous USA
“ The staff very nice. They helped me find my lost jacket. The line was sometimes just long with multiple staff trying to figure out one problem. Breakfast was nice. I was in the 18 room and it was unfortunate that the music continued to be blasted late into the night. ”
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about SoHostel, we hope you enjoyed your time in London. SoHostel Team.
- 25 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA