Society Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Society hostel is quite good. The bathroom wall and staircase is not clean. No mirror even in the bathroom. they should put a mirror enought for the body especially at the female room and not so small.The front must be clean (glass doors )so that once your client arrives they have already the empression that the hostel is clean.I was disappointed when a staff told me "this is not a call center" when my guest asked to used the landline phone to ring me up. Polite words must be used to clients. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 alma Philippines
- “ it was nice staying there but I guess i was just lucky that i got upgraded to the private room since i booked for mixed dorm they put me in a female room which occupies one of the private bedrooms. the aircon was 24hrs and the bed was comfy., very reasonable for the price... ”
- 12 Jun 2011 Trixie Dianne
- “ the staff are very supportive, accomodating and friendly. i felt very at home at Ark 259. the facilities are ok with me. The location is very accessible. I already found a home in Singapore! ”
- 06 Jun 2011 Judith
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. The mix dorm of 20 people looks like a prison and its bathroom is very dirty. The female dorm is a little bit better (bathroom is cleaner, but still not enough). Little India is a nice neighborood. ”
- 17 May 2011 Laura